Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
It’s probably still Tuesday somewhere in the world. Maybe. Possibly.
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get
- Arsenic for Tea (Wells and Wong, #2) by Robin Stevens: January 29th 2015
- The Voyage of the Basilisk (Memoir by Lady Trent, #3) by Marie Brennan: March 1st 2015
- Who Buries the Dead (Sebastian St. Cyr, #10) by C.S. Harris: March 3rd 2015
- Of Noble Family (Glamourist Histories, #5) by Mary Robinette Kowal: April 28th 2015
- The Stars of Summer (All Four Stars, #2) by Tara Dairman: May 5th 2015
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer: November 24th 2015
- Hoarfrost (Whyborne & Griffin #6) by Jordan L. Hawk: 2015 maybe?
- Captive Prince: Volume Three by C.S. Pacat: 2015 hopefully?
- The Bastards and the Knives (Gentleman Bastard, #0)by Scott Lynch: 2017 possibly? who knows?
- The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, #6) by George R.R. Martin: NEVER
More cute girl detectives! Poisoning! Bunbreaks! Plus, Robin Stevens’s tweets are adorable and she’s already teasing about book #3 which will be set on a train!
One day I will cave in and get the whole series in hardcover because of those stupidly pretty wraparound covers. This book is set on a ship! And there are (more) dragons!
I still haven’t grown tired of Sebastian and Hero.
Last book in the series, which… feels about right. I’m curious to see how it’ll end (I predict babies) and I’m looking forward to whatever Kowal will write next. Her NaNoWriMo project looks awfully intriguing.
Seriously cute cover, and a cute food critic at summer camp!
Those next 5 books are so far into the future that they don’t have an official cover yet… Sob sob.
I NEED THIS BOOK TO BE OUT BUT I DON’T WANT THE SERIES TO EVER END.
She has been writing a couple of books every year so first or second quarter of 2015 is not impossible.
But it’s still being written so your guess is as good as mine.
I should’ve listed Gentleman Bastard #4 rather than #0, since that’s a prequel technically, but #0 will have the Sanzas! And Bug! So I’m a lot more excited about that one, and also I haven’t read book #3 yet, ooops.
Are you reading any of those series? Which ones are you most looking forward to?