Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Isa: I can’t believe spring is almost over and summer is upon us! We only started this blog like yesterday. >.> And I can believe even less (oh who am I kidding… nobody should be surprised) that I pretty much cast my Spring TBR in the wind. I only read two books out of the five that were on my TBR: United We Spy and Siege and Storm. *hangs head in shame* But maybe I’ll do better with my Summer TBR! What about you, Ren?
Ren: I also can’t believe it’s already summer! (It’s a liiie, deep down I know it’s really just April…) I ended up reading 4 out of 5 books from my Spring TBR: The Tropic of Serpents, Cress, Lirael, and Shadowplay. But two of those were books I’d been looking forward to for months, and you forced me to read Lirael at gunpoint, so there’s no guarantee I’ll follow my Summer TBR with equal care. :P
Top Five Books on Isa’s Summer 2014 TBR List
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce #1) by Alan Bradley
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
- The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett
- The Savages by Matt Whyman
Top Five Books on Ren’s Summer 2014 TBR List
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld #38) by Terry Pratchett
- Sworn in Steel (Tales of the Kin #2) by Douglas Hulick
- Abhorsen (Old Kingdom #3) by Garth Nix
- The Pirate’s Wish (Ananna Duology #2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Have you read any of those books? Which books are on your Summer 2014 TBR list?