Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I confess I didn’t really know what to put on the list because I’m not interested in things like meeting authors or visiting famous libraries or whatnot. So I thought about it and decided that I’d tweak the theme a little, and I ended up writing a bucket list of things I would do if I was a character in a book.
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
- Go shopping in Diagon Alley.
- Watch the Tourney of the Hand.
- Have tea and a biscuit with Granny Weatherwax.
- Visit the elves in Rivendell.
- Attend the Shifting Revel in Camorr.
- Talk to a dragon and fly on its back.
- Solve a murder that has stumped the police.
- Attend a mad tea party.
- Dance the waltz at Almack’s.
- Travel around the world in 80 days.
Did you guess which books (or genres) inspired my list? What’s on your bucket list, realistic or otherwise?